Thursday 16 September 2010

More About Me..**

As you may have already understood, i am a Femme of a dominant nature,Femme fatale this is my personality and attitude in daily life activities..I am a Burlesque Performer in the uk, i enjoy coaching and Being a Disciplinarian and began in that field a year or so ago.
I studied Psycho Drama and Visualization, You are welcome to get to know me to learn more.you can see me on  cam or by phone and Phone + cam( you do not need a webcam).

 To speak to me by phone or cam  just join free as below for the cam site. come through by cam to see me and ask for the number  to call( you may be happy with hearing me through mic with cam and then there is no need to call). its a quick free sign up... and once a member you can see free pics of me***
To comunicate just add credits and we build our connection. so what are you waiting for . Join today** Let me take control of your life. CamContacts: evillynn

No comments:

Post a Comment